Hi,

I'm using filter queries to implement document level security with solr.
The caching mechanism for filters separate from queries comes in handy
and the system performs well once all the filters for the users of the
system are stored in the cache.
However, I'm storing full document content in the index for the purpose
of highlighting. In addition to the standard snippet highlighting I
would like to offer a feature that displays the highlighted full
document content. I can add a filter query to select just the needed
Document by ID but this filter would go into the filter cache as well,
possibly throwing out some of the other usefull filters.
Is there a way to get the single document with highlighting info but
without polluting the filter cache?

-- Christian