On 4/19/07, Mike Klaas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What if we made a policy of including a "added in version XX" to wiki
documentation of features that aren't yet in a release?
The XX could
link to a page that includes a link to the nightly build and
CHANGES.txt, or the release package for already-released versions.

Seems like we should document it.  I don't know if linking to the
exact nightly build is worth the trouble though.
If we document it in some consistent manner that can easily be
searched, it would be easier to change after a release.

-Yonik