Von: Sean Bowman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. April 2007 23:32
An: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Help with Setup

Try:

curl http://localhost:8080/solr/update --data-binary '<add><doc><field
name="id">2008</field><field name="storyText">The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly In
The Plain</
field></doc></add>'

And see if that works.  I don't think curl lets you put a filename in for the
--data-binary parameter.  Has to be the actual data, though something like this
might also work:

curl http://localhost:8080/solr/update --data-binary `cat articles.xml`

Those are open ticks, not apostrophes.