: It's likely you have the facet category added more than once for one
: or more docs. Like this;
:
: <field name="manufacturer_facet">american standard</field>
: <field name="manufacturer_facet">american standard</field>
:
: Are you adding the facet values on-the-fly? This happened to me and I
: solved it by removing the duplicate facet fields.

that's really odd ... i can't think of any way that exactly duplicate
field values would be counted twice in the current facet.field code.

I just tested this using the exampledocs by adding "electronics" to the
cat field of some docs multiple times, and i couldn't reproduce this
behavior.

can you elaborate more on how to trigger it?

-Hoss