2007/5/23, solruser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi James,

I have already had tried out options for highlighting but unfortunately
since solr highligted results does not include special characters

special characters? maybe u should print some .

in the
results, thats the reason I am looking for a way to get list of
highlighted
terms that I can use to highlight the terms. I assume this might be issue
which must been picked in the mailing list earlier too but I do not get
relevant solution. Another thing I want to get the list of terms in hope
get better alternative. hope I make myself clear here

Thanks
-Amit