Hi Daniel,
If it is functionally 'ok' to search in only one lang at a time, you could
try having one index per lang. Each per-lang index would have one schema
where you would describe field types (the lang part coming through
stemming/snowball analyzers, per-lang stopwords & al) and the same field
name could be used in each of them.
You could either deploy that solution through multiple web-apps (one per
lang) (or try the patch for issue Solr-215).
Regards,
Henri