Hi Ryan,

I have my .war file located outside the webapps folder (I am using multiple
Solr instances with a config as suggested on the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat).

Nevertheless, I touched the .war file, the config file, the directory under
webapps, but nothing seems to be working.

Any other suggestions?  Is someone else experiencing the same problem?
thanks,
mirko