From: Ryan McKinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 7:09:17 PM
Subject: Re: Solr 1.2 HTTP Client for Java

I'm working on integrating the solrj client into the official solr source tree right now. It should be ready to use (test!) later today...

Once it is in /trunk, it will be easy for us to know what version of what we are talking about and can definitely help work through any issues.

good good
ryan

Thierry Collogne wrote:
I tried using that client, but I didn't get any good results while searching
for worst with special characters. I have also searched for documentation
for that client, but didn't find any.

Does anyone know where to find documentation concerning the java client?