Hi Hoss.

I've tried that yesterday using the same approach you just said (I've
created the base fields for any language with basic analyzers) and it worked
alright.

Thanks again for you time.

Regards,
Daniel

On 20/6/07 21:00, "Chris Hostetter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> : So far it sounds good for my needs, now I'm going to try if my other
> : features still work (I'm worried about highlighting as I'm going to return a
> : different field)...
>
> i'm not really a highlighting guy so i'm not sure ... but if you're okay
> with *simple* highlighting you can probably just highlight your title
> field (using a whitespace analyzer or something) and get decent results
> without needing to worry about the fact that you are using differnet
> langauges.
>

> -Hoss

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.