Hello solr users,
I have a problem with solr 1.2, I'm using the filter "ISOLatin1AccentFilterFactory" to replaces accented characters by their unaccented equivalent, because I need to index documents in Spanish, so the documents aren't being indexed correctly, when I was using with solr 1.1 that it was working good. I'm defining the connection like this: connection.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "text/xml; charset=utf-8") due to the changes in solrconfig.xml: <requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.XmlUpdateRequestHandler" />
I'm running under Tomcat.
Please, could somebody help me?, thanks in advanced.

--
Best Regards,

Karen Torres N.