I just took a quick look at solrsharp. I don't really have to use it yet, so this is not an in depth review.

I like the templated SearchResults -- that seems useful.

I don't quite follow the need to parse the SolrSchema on the client side? Is that to know what fields are available? Could the same thing be achieved reading the response from the luke request handler? I only worry about it is as something to keep in sync with the java impl.

It would be good to be able to change the request paths. While /select and /update will usually work, it is possible to put stuff elsewhere.

nitpick: FacetParameter.Zeros - should use facet.mincount instead. (facet.mincount=0 is the same behavior)

ryan