Hello everyone

We're adding records to our 1.1 index through django and python like so,
using the jetty app.
This is in the save definition.

from solr import SolrConnection
c = SolrConnection(host='localhost:8983', persistent=False)
c.add(id=e_url,url_t=e_url,body_t=body4solr,title_t=title4solr,summary_t=summary4solr,contact_name_t=contactname4solr)
c.commit(optimize=True)

I need to write a script to remove the item from the index in the delete
function.  Do I need to create all the items like I do on the add or can I
just somehow say delete all the records where the id=e_url?

Something like

from solr import SolrConnection
c = SolrConnection(host='localhost:8983', persistent=False)
c.delete(* where id=e_url)
c.commit(optimize=True)

Any help as always is greatly appreciated.