nithyavembu wrote:
Hi Otis Gospodnetic,

  Thanks for the reply. I tried with this URL, its working but its not
checking the condition. Its showing all the records if i use this URL. Is
there any solution????

I'm not sure about the order of operations, but try:

  +FID:8 +RES_TYPE:0 RES_TYPE:1 +ALL:sun

As a solr URL:

http://localhost:8085/solr/select?q=%2BFID:8+%2BRES_TYPE:0+RES_TYPE:1+%2BALL:sun

  Thanks in advance.