Jae Joo wrote:
Hi,

The XML file to be indexed has Case Sensitive
Ex.
<field name="field1">Computer Software</field>

I would like to have "facet by field name field1"  CASE SENSITIVE and search
by field1 with CASE INSENSITIVE.
If I add solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory in the analyzer in both index and
query, the query is working correctly - case insensitive,
but in the facets, I got "computer software" - All lower cases which is NOT
what I want. I need

use a copy field so that one field maintins the capitalization and the other is better for search:

 <copyField source="field1" dest="field1_lower" />

Then you facet on 'field1' and search over 'field1_lower'