(using last night's Solr build)

Can't seem to get this to work.  I am trying to use the regex
highlighter fragment type.  The docs suggest looking at the example
solrconifg.xml for a demonstration of a fragmentor that splits on
sentences.  It looks like this:

<str name="hl.regex.pattern">[-\w ,/\n\"']{20,200}</str>

This confuses me somewhat.  I would have expected perhaps something that
splits on sentence punctuation like [.!?], but this seems to be the
reverse (perhaps so that the punctuation is included?).  Still, why
isn't it [^.!?]?  I read the regex as match between 20 and 200
characters that are one of dash, alphanumeric, space, comma, newline,
double or single quote.

Anyway I have tried many many patterns, and I can't often tell how they
are working.  I certainly haven't been able to split on line boundaries.

Anyone know what to do?

Ben