Hi Stefan,

Currently there is no way to specify the list of fields to be returned by
the MoreLikeThis handler.  I've been looking to address this issue in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-295 (point 3) however in the
broader scheme of things, it seems logical to wait until
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-281 is resolved before making
changes to MLT.

cheers,
Piete