Hi Harry,

Thanks for your contribution! Unfortunately, we can't include it in Solr unless the necessary legal hurdles are cleared.

An issue needs to be opened on http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ SOLR and you have to attach the file and check the "Grant License to ASF" button. It is also important to verify that you have the legal right to grant the code to ASF (since it is probably your employer's intellectual property).

Legal issues are a hassle, but are unavoidable, I'm afraid.

Thanks again,
-Mike