Hi,

Here's what I've got (multiplesolr instance within the same tomcat server)

In
/var/tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost/

For an instance 'foo' :

foo.xml :
<Context path="foo" docBase="/var/tomcat/solrapp/solr.war" debug="0"
crossContext="true" >
   <Environment name="solr/home" type="java.lang.String"
value="/var/solr/foo/" override="true" />
</Context>

/var/tomcat/solrapp/solr.war is the path to the solr war file. It can
be anywhere on the disk.
/var/solr/foo/ is the solr home for this instance (where you'll put
your schema.xml , solrconfig.xml etc.. ) .

Restart tomcat and you should see your foo app appear in your deployed apps.

Jerome.

--
Jerome Eteve.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]