> Using the filter cache method on the things like media type and
> location; this will occupy ~2.3MB of memory _per unique value_

Mike, how did you calculate that value? I'm trying to tune my caches, and any
equations that could be used to determine some balanced settings would be
extremely helpful. I'm in a memory limited environment, so I can't afford to
throw a ton of cache at the problem.

(I don't want to thread-jack, but I'm also wondering whether anyone has any
notes on how to tune cache sizes for the filterCache, queryResultCache and
documentCache).

Thanks,
Stu