Hi,
I have written code using the Embedded API from SOLR.
Now there is the requirement for access to a remote server, so I would need to use HTTP Post.
So is it possible to wrap Embedded API into HTTP Post calls?
If not, how difficult would it be in general to translate the example at http://wiki.apache.org/solr/EmbeddedSolr to using HTTP Post (because my implementation is based on it)? Is the example at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/trunk/src/java/org/apache/solr/util/SimplePostTool.java the only example for HTTP Post?

Thanks
Jörg