"hurricane katrina" is a very expensive query against a collection
focused on Hurricane Katrina. There will be many matches in many
documents. If you want to measure worst-case, this is fine.

I'd try other things, like:

* ninth ward
* Ray Nagin
* Audubon Park
* Canal Street
* French Quarter
* FEMA mistakes
* storm surge
* Jackson Square

Of course, real query logs are the only real test.

wunder