I handle this trough the interface

I've got dynamics fileds ( path_0, path_1   , ... ) to make it easier.

Florent

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Sean Laval [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 10 décembre 2007 14:54
À : solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Objet : does solr handle hierarchical facets?

eg. category/subcategory/subsubcategory?

such that if you search for category, you get all those documents that have
been tagged with the category AND any sub categories. If this is possible I
think I'll investigate using solr in place of some existing code we have that
deals with indexing and searching of such data.

Regards,

Sean
Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live.
http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk