: I want to perform a search for documents that contain the word starting with
: given KEYWORD or Ending with given KEYWORD.
:
: Ex: Say document contains  "RenjiMathewThomas"
:
: Now I want to perform a search for all the documents that contain the word
: starting with "Renji"
: or a search that for document that contain the word ending with "Thomas"

the WordDelimiterFilter can help you with this specific case ... because
it knows to tokenize (ie: split) works on case change boundaries ... but
if you want to solve the more general case (ie: search for "enji" and
match that input) you'll need to go with more generic wildcard still
tricks ... i would recommend something like an NGram approach to
efficiently match on the "suffix" style queries (as well as the more
easily supported prefix queries)

-Hoss