That is not a very useful load test, since it doesn't match what
you'll see in production. About half our requests are served
from cache. Cache hits are all CPU, cache misses are heavy
on IO. Testing with all cache misses will under-estimate CPU
buy a huge amount.

It is very hard to simulate a real query load without using
real queries. If you have a log of real queries, use that
with JMeter. You can load a variable with a new query for
each request with ${__StringFromFile(queries.txt)}

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__StringFromFile

wunder