: Great, thanks Peter.  And yes, I think it would be good to concentrate the
: conversation over on codeplex.  I know the Solr team has no problem with
: solrsharp conversations here on the solr mailing list, but the conversation
: is highly focused on the server.  Putting the solrsharp conversation on
: codeplex would keep the messages from drowning on this list.

"no problem with solrsharp conversations" is an understatement .. users
should feel free to discuss any and all issues relating to using Solr on
the solr-user list.

That said: if there are client (or plugin) projects that have
non-apache "homes" and those homes have their own discussion / issue
tracking systems then by all means use those as appropriate.

"Overwellming volume on the solr-user list because of all the people
talking about the the SolrSharp client" is hte kind of problem i'd love to
have :)

-Hoss