Thanks a lot for clearing my doubts. Would you know if the solr wiki is up to
date with the documentation for the new features that are being added? I
totally rely on the solr wiki documentation for my project. If you may,
please send me the files you had mentioned and i'll be happy to test them. I
appreciate your help !!