I've done some searching through the archives and google, as well as some
tinkering on my own with no avail. My goal is to get a list of the fields
that matched a particular query. At first, I thought highlighting was the
solution however its slowly becoming clear that it doesn't do what I need it
to. For example, if I have a field in a document such as "username" which is
a string that I'll do wild-card searches on, Solr will return document
matches but no highlight data for that field. The end-goal is to know which
fields matched, at this point I don't need the highlighted fragment itself.
Is there any way to generate a list of matching fields? Something easier
than trying to parse debug information?

Thanks!