Hi,

I have a content with *title* as "*Advertise*" under a *category* "*Sales*"
And also, I have 3 other contents with *titles "{TV, Web,Radio}"*
under a *category
"Advertise"*
**
Now, if I try to search for,
*title:Advertise --- * I am getting following results:
======================
Title         ---       Category
======================
Advertise  ---       Sales
TV           ---       Advertise
 Radio       ---       Advertise
 Web         ---      Advertise

I have given a query such that get me all title which matches "*Advertise"*.

But, it displayed all content which matches "advertise"(even though title is
different)

How can I search a content which matches only "*advertise"* as *title*?

Schema.xml

<defaultSearchField>text</defaultSearchField>
<solrQueryParser defaultOperator="OR"/>
Thanks in advance for your precious time.
-kmu