On Feb 20, 2008, at 9:31 AM, Doug Steigerwald wrote:

A few months back I wrote a YAML update request handler to see if we could post documents faster than with XMl. We did see some small speed improvements (didn't write down the numbers), but the hacked together code was probably making it slower as well. Not sure if there are faster YAML libraries out there either.

We're not actually using it, since it was just a small proof of concept type of project, but is this anything people might be interested in?

Out of simple preference I would love to see a YAML request handler just because I like the YAML format. If its also faster than XML, then all the better.

Cheers
Alec
  • YAML update request ha... Doug Steigerwald
    • Re: YAML update r... alexander lind
      • Re: YAML upda... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
        • Re: YAML ... Grant Ingersoll
          • Re: Y... Walter Underwood
            • ... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
              • ... Grant Ingersoll