Hi All,
I have today installed SOLR and am trying to get CSV files indexed but cant
seem to get any hits.

Using a fresh 1.2 install, I am using the schema shipped and the
books.csvin the example.

It seems to upload ok:

[EMAIL
PROTECTED]//Users/timrobertson/dev/apache-solr-nightly/example-tim/exampledocs$
curl
http://localhost:8983/solr/update/csv --data-binary @books.csv -H
'Content-type:text/plain; charset=utf-8'
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
name="QTime">17</int></lst>
</response>

But a search for Black returns no results - this is the URL I am using:

http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=Black&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on

I am complete newbie, but looking at the schema I thought the Name column
would end up indexed.

Could someone please tell me what I am missing?

Many Thanks

Tim