Thank you Shalin ...

*Extremely* helpful ... very much appreciated.

- Jon

On Mar 30, 2008, at 2:55 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar wrote:

Hey Jon,

I have just added an example to the DataImportHandler wiki page which uses a multicore solr home along with different import configurations for each core. It may prove useful for you to help plan your own implementation.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <