I have defined the fieldtype inside the fields section.  When i checked the
error log i found the below error

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: solr.KoreanTokenizerFactory

SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: analyzer without class or
tokenizer & filter list

Do i need to add any libraries for koreanTokenizer?

Regards,
Poornima

On Thursday, 10 July 2014 1:03 PM, Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>