Hi.

My solr-index (version=4.7.2.) has an id-field:

<field  name="id"  type="string"  indexed="true"  stored="true"/>
<uniqueKey>id</uniqueKey>

The index will be updated once per hour.

I use the following query to retrieve some documents:

"q=id:2^2 id:1^1"

I would expect that the document(2) should be always before the document(1). But after many index updates document(1) is before document(2).

With debug=true I could see the problem. The document(1) has a docFreq=2, while the document(2) has a docFreq=1.

How could the docFreq of the uniqueKey-field be hight than 1? Could anyone explain this behavior to me?

Thanks!

Johannes