Thank you Erick,

Ok, I will probably perform some tests. It seems to be a good candidate for a future blog post...

Regards,

Aurelien

On 27.07.2014 20:20, Erick Erickson wrote:
"Does not play nice" really means it was designed to run in a
non-distributed mode. There has
been no work done to verify that it does work in cloud mode, I fully expect
some "interesting"
problems in that mode. If/when we get to it that is.

About replication: I haven't heard of any problems, but I also haven't
heard of it
working in that environment. I expect that it'll only try to replicate when
it's
loaded, so that might be interesting....

Best,
Erick

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 6:49 AM, Aurélien MAZOYER <