Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 8:10 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: fq & bq

Hi , I am using the bq to boost a particular value of a field. But when I try to add a filter query (fq) there results are Zero, Do you have thoughts, can I use both bq and fq togerther...?

&bq=(Type:"Car")^1000&fq=Country:US

Thanks

Ravi
  • fq & bq EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
    • Re: fq &am... Jack Krupansky
      • RE: fq... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
        • RE... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
          • ... Jack Krupansky