Sent: Friday, August 1, 2014 1:35 AM
To: Solr Group
Subject: Re: Solr vs ElasticSearch

I did see that earlier. My main concern is search
performance/scalability/throughput which unfortunately that article didn't
address. Any benchmarks or comments about that?

We are already using SOLR but there has been a push to check elasticsearch.
All the benchmarks I have seen are at least few years old.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 4:59 AM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com