HI, I have a situation where I don't want to split the words, I am using the
workdelimterfilter where it works good.

For eg. If I send to analyszer for 100-001 , it is not splitting the keyword,
but if I send 100-R8989 then the worddelimiter filter to 100 | R9889, below is
the filed analyzer and filter. Same thing using for Query time.

Let me know if I am missing something here.

<analyzer type="index">

                                  <charFilter
class="solr.HTMLStripCharFilterFactory" />
                                  <tokenizer
class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory"/>

                                  <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory"
ignoreCase="true" words="stopwords.txt" />

                                  <filter class="solr.KStemFilterFactory"/>

generateWordParts="0" generateNumberParts="0" splitOnCaseChange="0"

splitOnNumerics="0" stemEnglishPossessive="0" catenateWords="1"
catenateNumbers="1"

catenateAll="1" preserveOriginal="0"/>

                                  <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory"
synonyms="synonyms.txt" ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>

                  </analyzer>
  • WordDelimiter EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)