I am afraid you can't. I think your problem is linked to this issue that is still unresolved :

Aurélien

Le 17/08/2014 23:16, talt a écrit :
I have a field in my SOLR index, let's call it book_title.

A query returns 15 rows with book_title:"The Kite Runner", 13 rows with
book_title:"The Stranger", and 8 rows with book_title:"The Ruby Way".

Is there a way to return only the first row of "The Kite Runner" and "The
Stranger", but all of the "The Ruby Way" rows from the previous query
result? This would result in 10 rows altogether. Is this possible at all,
using a single query?