An odd requirement has come my way.  One of our indexes has uniqueness
on two different fields, but because Solr only allows one uniqueKey
field, we cannot have automatic document replacement on both of the
fields.  This means that the indexing code must handle it, which (for
reasons I don't fully understand) currently results in some *massive*
delete requests being sent frequently -- one such request was over 130KB
in size.  They look like "field:(x || y || z)" -- but with a LOT of
different values.

How much pain would it take to implement multiple uniqueKeys?  I have
not searched Jira for an existing issue.

Thanks,
Shawn