Thanks to everyone that has sent me feedback on Splainer.

I've resolved a couple of immediate issues surrounding pulling fl from the
query:
- not specifying an "fl" defaulted to just showing the id field's value for
title/content -- we now assume to show more content (fl=*) not less
- Splainer now accepts fl=* and *,score

Other issues that folks identified :
- NullPointerException presumably related to highlighting  -- still
investigating, but have had trouble recreating. If anyone else sees a
similar issue, please let me know.
- the unique id field is assumed to be "id" until you manually adjust it.
We should prompt the user if this assumption appears false. The current
work-around is to specify "id:<id_field_name>" in the displayed fields call
out to tell Splainer what the id field is
- Some documentation to help folks understand what they're seeing

https://github.com/o19s/splainer/issues

Thanks again, and please don't hesitate to engage me about the tool

Cheers
-Doug