Hi Jonathan,

Little confused by this line:

> And, what I think it's trying to do, is match text indexed as "d elalain"
as well as text indexed by "delalain".

In this case, I don't know how WordDelimiterFilter will help, as you're
likely tokenizing on spaces somewhere, and that input text has a space. I
could be wrong. It's probably best if you post your field definition from
your schema.

Also, is this a free-text field, or something that's more like a short
string?

Thanks,

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer