From: Sandeep B A [mailto:belgavi.sand...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 10:40 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is there any sentence tokenizers in sold 4.9.0?

Sorry for typo it is solr 4.9.0 instead of sold 4.9.0  On Sep 5, 2014 7:48 PM,
"Sandeep B A" <belgavi.sand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was looking out the options for sentence tokenizers default in solr
> but could not find it. Does any one used? Integrated from any other
> language tokenizers to solr. Example python etc.. Please let me know.
>

> Thanks and regards,
> Sandeep

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information
and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in
reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and
cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or
contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have
accepted these risks. The Digital Group is not responsible for errors or
omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising
from the use of e-mail. Any opinion defamatory or deemed to be defamatory or
any material which could be reasonably branded to be a species of plagiarism
and other statements contained in this message and any attachment are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.