Hi,
Issue in brief:
I am facing a strange issue, where, the collections that are deleted in
SOLR, are still having reference in Zookeeper and due to which, in the solr
cloud console, i am still seeing the reference to the deleted collections in
down state

Issue in Detail:
I am using Solr 4.5.1 and zookeeper 3.4.5.
Running a solr cloud of 3 nodes in one physical box. In that same box, i am
also running zookeeper ensemble of 3 nodes

Now as part of my application, every week, i create new indexes(collection)
with the new data and that index will become LIVE index for Searches.
Old Index(collections), will be deleted periodically from the solr server,
using the curl command and using DELETE on /admin/collections(Collections
API).

So far, it is working as expected.
But the problem i am facing is that, the indexes(Collections) that gets
deleted from the SOLR server periodically, are still having reference in the
zookeeper.
Becuase it has reference in zookeeper, i am still able to see those deleted
collections in SOLR cloud console, highlighted in orange color(which means
in down state).
Over time, i can see many such deleted collections in solr cloud console. I
dont know how to get rid of this.

Even restart of SOLR and Zookeeper is not giving any relief.

One more thing is, the deleted collections, dont have any reference in the
SOLR HOME folder.
But it sits only on zookeeper.

Expecting a reply for this issue

Thanks