I use Solr to index some products that have an ImageUrl field. Obviously some
of the images are duplicates. I would like to boost the rankings of products
that have unique images (i.e. more specifically, unique ImageUrl field
values, because I don't deal with the image binary).

By this I mean, if a certain product has a value in the ImageUrl not used by
any other product, it would be boosted more than another product which has a
value in the ImageUrl used by 3 other products.

I hope I have explained that correctly. If not, please ask and I would try
again.

For e.g. if I want to boost the products with quantity, I can add

&bf=log(qty)

to the request. Is there some similar function I can add to the ImageUrl
field to boost unique values?

Thank you in advance,
O. O.