Hoss,

Nice to hear you! I wonder if there is a sequence chart, or maybe a deck,
which explains the whole picture of distributed search, especially these
ones?
If it hasn't been presented to community so far, I'm aware of one
conference which can accept such talk. WDYT?

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>