Hi - you should not use wild cards for autocompletion, Lucene has far better
tools for making very good autocompletion, also, since a wild card is a multi
term query, they are not passed through your configured query time analyzer.

Some other comments:
- you use a porter stemmer but you should use one of the German specific stem
filters.
- you don't have an index time tokenizer defined, this should not be possible
and behaviour is undefined as far as i know.