Hi
I 'm using DIH for updating my core. I 'm using store procedure for doing a
full/ delta imports. In order to avoid running delta imports for a long
time, i limit the rows returned to a max of 100,000 rows at a given time.
On an average the delta import runs for less than 1 minute.

For the last couple of days I have been noticing that my delta imports has
been running for couple of hours and tries to update all the records in the
core. I 'm not sure why that has been happening. I cant reproduce this
event all the time, it happens randomly.

Has anyone noticed this kind of behavior. And secondly are there any solr
logs that will tell me what is getting updated or what exactly is happening
at the DIH ?
Any suggestion appreciated.

Document size: 20 million
Solr 4.9