Hey Ahmet,

thanks for your answer.
I've read about this on the following page:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FunctionQuery
Using FunctionQuery point 3:
"The bf parameter actually takes a list of function queries separated by
whitespace and each with an optional boost."

If I write it the way you suggested, the result is the same.
Only inhabitants ranked up and importance will be ignored.

greetings