Hi,

I use Solr 4.9 and imported about 20K documents from CSV data.

In schema there is following definition for text_general field which I want
to process by tokenization, stop word removal, stemming.

    <fieldType name="text_general" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer type="index">
generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1"
catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="1" splitOnCaseChange="1"/>
enablePositionIncrements="true" />
                <filter class="solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory" />
        <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory"
language="English"/>
      </analyzer>
      <analyzer type="query">
enablePositionIncrements="true" />
ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
                <filter class="solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory" />
        <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory"
language="English"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

Using Solr Admin Analysis for that field type I see that both index and
query value proceed as expected: Hershey's -> *hershey*, The Hershey's
Company -> the *hershey* compani

I was expected the same processing for select query, but it seems doesn't
happen and no result found in below example:
 "q": "manufacture_t:The Hershey Company^100 OR title_t:The Hershey
Company^1000"
 "parsedquery_toString": "manufacture_t:the text:Hershey text:Company^100.0
title_t:the text:Hershey text:Company^1000.0",

indexed document:
   "docs": [
      {
        "id": "00010700501806",