Hello,

I have a problem which I can't figure out how to solve it.
For a little scenario, I've setup a cluster with two nodes, one shard, and
two replicas, and both nodes connected to an external ZooKeeper.
Great, but now I want to stop replication for an amount of time (or more
precisely, to stop it, and then to start it again).
I need it because, one of my replica will be on a central server and another
one will be on a client server, and in the replica from central server will
be inserted a lot of documents, but before these documents to be replicated,
I want to process them, and after that to start the replication again.

There is a way for doing this?

I thought to something about suspending connection to the clients directly
from the ZooKeeper, if you know something about that, could be probably a
solution.

If you can see another configuration, which could resolve this problem, feel
free to share with us.

Thanks in advance,
Andrei